Life changed in an instant.
You've suffered a spinal cord injury in a car collision...a loved one suffered a serious back injury in a fall. Whatever the cause, your life has been changed because of serious spinal injuries and now you need answers-and help.
The effects of a back or spinal cord injury can vary greatly:
- Complete or partial paralysis of arms and legs (quadriplegia),
- Complete or partial paralysis or legs (paraplegia),
- Diminished range of motion
- Loss of strength in limbs
- Severe pain
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Nerve impingement, sciatica
Serious spinal cord injuries of any kind add up to large medical bills, months of therapy, and possibly the need for adaptive equipment and ongoing assistance with daily life skills.
At the Torrance, California, law office of AgnewBrusavich, our injury attorneys provide legal services to injured people and their families to help them find recovery after a serious spinal cord injury caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another.
You CAN get the financial recovery you need to move forward with your physical recovery to the greatest degree possible. Contact our law office today for a free initial consultation.
Our injury attorneys have extensive negotiation and trial experience handling spinal cord and head injury cases resulting from car and motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, and construction site accidents. We are committed to doing everything we can to help you get the financial resources you need for:
- Adaptive equipment like specially outfitted vans, home access ramps, and other home and workplace adaptations
- Rehabilitative services to help you function better in your home or workplace
- Training for a new job should you be unable to return to your former work
We work with top medical experts to establish the factors that led to your accident and to understand the long-term consequences of your injuries. This allows us to build a strong case for financial recovery, which we've done with success for many of the injured clients we've represented (see our verdicts and settlements).
Contact us today to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. Learn more about what our law firm can do to help you move forward with your life.
Personal injury cases are taken on a contingent fee basis; you pay no attorneys' fees unless we are able to obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf.
Free Consultations-Se Habla Español